This post (along with other posts and pages on this site) may include affiliate links. If you make a purchase from an affiliate link, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ugh. We’ve all been there. You’ve worked hard to recruit people into your Facebook group – but since they don’t know each other yet, you post and get… crickets.
*Tap Tap – is this thing on?*
Sure is – you see that 2/3 of your group members saw your post, and just kept on scrolling.
Well, here are 60 questions you can ask your Facebook group – and it doesn’t really matter what type of group you have! – to encourage conversation and engagement! Once you get people warmed up, they’re more likely to create their own posts and support each other.
Want more than 60 questions? Get over 1000 prompts, questions & conversation starters here >>
Warning – these aren’t those standard “Motivation Monday” or “Tip Tuesday” type posts!
- What are you reading today?
- What are you listening to today?
- What was the best movie you’ve seen recently?
- What’s your favorite podcast?
- If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
- What job would you be terrible at?
- What movie, book, or tv show could you live in?
- What age do you wish you could permanently be?
- What’s something you like to do the old-fashioned way?
- What are you interested in that most people haven’t heard of?
- How do you relax after a hard day of work?
- What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
- What could you give a 40-minute presentation on with absolutely no preparation?
- What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
- What’s the best thing that happened to you last week?
- Where is the most relaxing place you’ve ever been?
- What are some things you’ve had to unlearn?
- What website do you visit most often?
- What is the most impressive thing you know how to do?
- Who inspires you to be better?
- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?
- What do you wish your brain was better at doing?
- If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
- What stereotype do you completely live up to?
- What is something you can never seem to finish?
- What is one of your favorite smells?
- If you had to change your name, what would you change it to?
- What is something that your friends would consider “so you”?
- What would be some of the most annoying things about having yourself as a roommate?
- What gets you fired up?
- What challenging thing are you working through these days?
- What could you do with two million dollars to impact the most amount of people?
- If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
- What are you really good at, but kind of embarrassed that you are good at it?
- What have you created that you are most proud of?
- What’s your favorite way to waste time?
- If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what animal would you choose?
- What three words best describe you?
- What word or saying from the past do you think should come back?
- What do you do to improve your mood when you are in a bad mood?
- If you could bring back one TV show that was canceled, which one would you bring back?
- What song always puts you in a good mood?
- What are the three best apps on your phone?
- Would you eat at a restaurant that was really dirty if the food was amazing?
- What’s the best way to travel? (Plane, car, train, etc.)
- Does technology simplify life or make it more complicated?
- What is your favorite shirt?
- What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve?
- If you could make a holiday, what would it be like? What traditions would it have? What would people eat on your holiday?
- What food do you know you shouldn’t eat but can’t help yourself?
- Time freezes for everyone but you for one day. What do you do?
- If you could call up anyone in the world and have a one-hour conversation, who would you call?
- If you had a personal mascot, what would your mascot be?
- What was the last picture you took of? Bonus points for sharing!
- What superpower would you like to have?
- How much sleep do you need to function? Do you usually get more or less than that?
- Have you ever done karaoke? What’s your go-to song?
- How long do you think you would have survived in prehistoric times?
- If you could learn only one magic spell, but it could only do something mundane and boring, what would the spell do?
Want a copy of these questions to save and reuse? Join my newsletter list and get access to the FREE HeyBrandi Resource library, where you'll find a handy printable version!
Get the 1-Page Marketing Plan & Weekly Marketing Tips!
Grab the printable version of the Minimum Viable Marketing Plan 1-Page Marketing Plan my clients use to ensure they're focused on what matters most. PLUS, get access to the full Minimum Viable Marketing resource library and the weekly newsletter with expert insights, including trends in marketing, business and productivity today.
PS. I hate SPAM even more than you do. (Not even the bacon SPAM is tempting.) Your email address will never be sold or shared with a third party.